It is needless to say, Bollywood invented romance. As Valentine’s day is approaching soon, here’s a lesson about Bollywood’s best pick up lines and bollywood ish-tyle flirting from FireMud FM. Here we present Bollywood’s 5 Best Pick up Lines:
1) Straight Talk : For those gutsy fellows who don’t want to be cheesy while proposing, they keep it as it is !!
Movie : Rockstar
Pick up Lines : “Actually tu na mujhe badi cool lagti hai …. Yeh Kehna tha.. Aur Hot bhi kitni hai tu.. Kamaal Combo hai na.. Hot Cool Same time.. I love you, girlfriend ban ja meri, tu aur main rock kar denge !” , Ranbir Kapoor
Image Courtesy: Rockstar the movie, Eros now Youtube.com
2) Cheesy one : In case you’re brimming with arrogant certainty, you can give it a try with this pick up line. Although risk is high, but there is exceptional yield!
Movie : Cocktail
Pick up Lines : ” Kya aap believe karti hai Love at First Sight pe, ya fir main dubara ghoom ke aau” – Saif Ali Khan
3) Social Media : So, Varun Dhawan is here to give a pick up line for this social media generation
Movie : Main Tera Hero
Pick up Lines : “I wanna text you, mail you tweet you, skype you … aur agar tumne phir bhi jawab nahi diya na … I’ll poke you…….on Facebook” – Varun Dhawan
4) Flirt on : Flirting is good for health indeed. Simply act naturally regardless of what your companions say! Flirt on.!!
Movie : Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
Pick up Lines : “Mere dost mujhe Majnu Bulate hain”, Farhan Akhtar
Image Courtesy: Zindagi na Milegi Dobara, Erosnow, badtameezee-ek-bimari.tumblr.com
5) Filmy one : Girl is typical filmy, she was your best friend and but you have’t seen her in a while. Wanna try something different. Here is one from Yeh Jawaani hai Deewani.. Best presented with seething eyes and a profound baritone.
Movie : Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Pick Up Lines : “Tum pehle bhi itni hi khoobsurat thi ya… waqt ne kia koi haseen sitam ?” , Ranbir Kapoor
So, out of these pick up lines what is your favourite pick up line? Did we miss anything?
Let us know in comments.